skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dana May Goes to Washington
Monday, September 3, 2007
What this town needs...
This town needs a feminist sex toy store almost as much as it needs a new resident in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
More vibrators.....................................less douchebags.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dana May's Favs
Alex Temple
What Would Jawuan Do?
Blog Archive
►
2008
(15)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
▼
September
(10)
Starting to Warm Up to Me
What happened?
At some point, I will start acting like a student...
man, fuck this town.
Yuppie peer pressure
"I recall the experience sweet and sad"
Internships: Slave Labor with Resume Building Pote...
I just want to leave this room with a little bit o...
What this town needs...
are you going to change your hair color?
►
August
(2)
About Me
Dana May
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment